As you guys might know, I travel a lot. I’ve seen and experienced a lot through all those journeys and I think that’s the best education a child can get; realizing that there’s more going on in the world than just your hometown.
Although I’ve visited a lot of countries, one of my ‘goals’ in life is to travel the world. I love to see how people in foreign countries do their things. The things they love; their job, chores, taking care of children, preparing dinner, and communicate with their friends and family. It fascinates me how people from a foreign country think in a foreign language.
Where am I born?
I’m born in The Netherlands. My parents are born in Suriname (South-America) but my ancestors are from India.
Which countries have I visited?
- Thailand – 2015 (Roadtrip south-Thailand)
- America – 2016 (New York, Washington, Florence, Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville )
- America – 2013 (New Hampshire, New York, Ghettysburg, New Jersey, Philadelphia…)
- Canada – 2013 (Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa…Niagara Falls..Also a part of 2013’s road-trip)
- Turkey – 2005 (Long time ago)
- India – 2006, 2008
- Suriname (Basically each year, my mom’s family lives there and we have our own house. I also feel very ‘connected’ to Suriname although I wasn’t born there.
- France – 2010, 2011, 2014
- Germany (The neighbours…….)
- Spain (In fact, only Mallorca but we did see all of Mallorca. Even though mom is afraid of heights, we managed to get her up the mountains – with the car – and we had an amazing view)
- Luxembourg (I didn’t even know that was an actual country…Oops.)
- England – 2014, 2015 (I went to London with a group of people from my school and my cousin got married there)